What’s the absolute worst thing you can hear regarding your home? A clogged sewer line is right up there. Inconvenient, gross, and often expensive - when you have a clog in your sewer line, it’s time to call the professionals. Before you find yourself in this predicament, it’s good to know what your options are for repairing a clogged sewer line. Hydro jetting is a popular method for clearing sewer lines due to its effectiveness and versatility.
Hydro Jetting: The Basics
Hydro jetting is really pretty simple: an extremely high pressure hose with a specially made nozzle that hooks to sewer drains, is turned on to 1,500 to 4,000 pounds per minute, or 7,000 to 60,000 PSI, according to the pipes and severity of the clog. The hose then blasts the clog out, allowing it to disperse and drain properly. While this may seem like a simple enough procedure, it can damage your pipes, or make clogs worse when done by amateur or unskilled plumbers. Trust Anthony's Plumbing to clear your clogs with hydro jetting.
When to use Hydro Jetting
Not all clogs call for hydro jetting, and it’s good to know how to discern. Some clogs may be cleared using snaking, or other drain cleaning methods. If you have anything other than a minor clog, hydro jetting is generally your best bet for clearing drains. Here are a few home sewer and plumbing issues that call for hydro jetting -
• Tree Root Blockage - Tree roots, and other types of serious, potentially dangerous sewer line blocks are best cleared by a professional plumber using hydro jetting. It’s the only sure way to get it done.
• Pipe Wall Buildup - Pipe wall buildup is one of the most common and insidious forms of clogs. Hard to identify and even harder to clear, all the scum from all the years of use really needs to be scraped off before you can clear your pipes for the long haul. Hydro jetting is the only way to do that because it doesn’t just clear the clog like a snake, it actually cleans it.
• You Need a Clog Cleared Fast - If you’re in a time crunch, hydro jetting is your best bet. The process only takes about an hour once the plumber makes it to your house. If you’ve got a nasty clog and don’t want to wait to see if other methods work, San Dimas hydro jetting is the answer.
Unclog and Clean Your Drains with Hydro Jetting
Despite the simplicity and effectiveness of hydro jetting, it needs to be administered by a professional, like Anthony's Plumbing. So, next time you find out your toilet isn’t flushing like it should, call the pros, and say you want hydro jetting.
Our Services in San Dimas:
With over twenty years of San Dimas plumbing experience, we are experts at providing
complete plumbing repairs and installation. Contact us 24/7 for:
• San Dimas Clogged Toilet
• San Dimas Drain Cleaning
• San Dimas Emergency Plumbing
• San Dimas Faucet Repair
• San Dimas Garbage Disposal Installation
• San Dimas Garbage Disposal Repair
• San Dimas Hydro Jetting
• San Dimas Leak Detection
• San Dimas Line Tracing and Locating
• San Dimas Repiping
• San Dimas Slab Leaks
• San Dimas Toilet Installation
• San Dimas Toilet Repair
• San Dimas Water Heater Installation
• San Dimas Water Heater Repair
• San Dimas Water Jetting
[On Approved Credit]
Ask us for more information.
In addition, we offer:
• San Dimas Bathroom Plumbing
• San Dimas Commercial Plumbing Service
• San Dimas Copper Repiping
• San Dimas Drain Repair
• San Dimas Drain Unclogging
• San Dimas Electronic Leak Detection
• San Dimas Emergency Plumber
• San Dimas Faucets
• San Dimas Faucet Installation
• San Dimas Kitchen Plumbing
• San Dimas Leaky Faucet Repair
• San Dimas Mobile Home Plumbing
• San Dimas Pipe Reroutes
• San Dimas Plumber
• San Dimas Plumber Near Me
• San Dimas Plumbers Near Me
• San Dimas Plumbing
• San Dimas Plumbing Companies
• San Dimas Plumbing Services
• San Dimas Residential Plumbing
• San Dimas Restaurant Plumbing Services
• San Dimas Tankless Water Heater
• San Dimas Tankless Water Heater Installation
• San Dimas Tankless Water Heater Repair
• San Dimas Toilet Replacement
• San Dimas Video Sewer Inspection
• San Dimas Water Heater Replacement
• San Dimas Water Softener Installation
• San Dimas Water Softener Repair
Need Hydro Jetting?